Confession: I listen to music really loud. I mean REALLY loud. Why?
I had a perinatal stroke and one of the many side effects is hearing loss. I'm deaf in my right ear and have 75% hearing in my left ear. So, I can listen to music REALLY loud and it doesn't hurt my ears. The downfall in this is I break ear buds. I just broke another pair Tuesday night. Lol, I figure it's time to save and invest in a great pair of headphones; that I can't break. I turn the volume full blast with ear buds because on low, they don't cancel out background noise. A feature a lot of headphones do have these days. And I'll admit I'm a little antisocial, noise cancelation is my favorite feature.
What do you prefer wearing: Earbuds or Headphones?
- Sony DJ Style Headphones
- Sony H.ear Headphones
- Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- Audio-Technica Headphones
- V-MODA Forza Sport Headphones
- Bose QuietComfort Headphones
- Panasonic ErgoFit Earbuds
- Symphonized NRG 2.0 Earbuds
- Sony Earbuds (I bought this pair at Target yesterday.)
Spotify Music I Listened To While Writing:
- The Garden album by Kari Jobe